§1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. The data administrator are Kostylo London located in: 55 Lavender Rise, West Drayton UB7 9AP, United Kingdom
3. Any person may request the restriction of the processing of his/her personal data. This right is not absolute and can only apply under specific circumstances.
Cases in which the right to restrict processing of personal data applies:
- the person’s personal data has been processed in an unlawful way (the breach of the lawfulness requirement in accordance with the first principle of the GDPR);
- the person’s data are no longer required and the processing still takes place
The right may be lifted in the case the processing of personal data is a necessary step for the purpuse of fulfilling the services you provide or when the data are required for the public interest.
4. There is, at any time, possible for the person to request the withdrawal of consent to process personal data that has previously been given.
§2. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
1. When you simply use our website without filling in the form or providing us with your personal information Kostylo London does not collect any personal data from you, except for the data which are provided by the browser you use in order to acces our website. Kostylo London may collect the following information about you:
- Your name and surname
- Your phone
- Your postal address
- Your E-mail
- Your browsing activities on our website
- The exchange of information and correspondence between you and us
2. Information about contact forms
- Our website collects the information provided voluntarily by the user.
- Our website may also save the information about the connection parameters (time, IP address).
- Data in the form are not made available to third parties unless the user allows it.
- Data provided in the form are processed in accordance with the function of a particular form (e.g. to contact the Client or to make the orders).
- Data provided in the form may be made available to other subjects which execute some services (e.g. deliveries, transport of the items, collection of the items, etc.).
Our cookies may collect the information about the way you browse our website. The information may be related to products you viewed, posts, selling and purchasing information and products. Importantly, we do not use these cookies to either collect or record any information on your address or contact details.
In many cases the browsers allow keeping cookies by default in the visitor’s device, but it is possible for you to block them (see the settings section in your browser). It should be noted though that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of the website.
If you wish to disable cookies and, therefore, block the data collection generated by cookies or data related to your use of our website (for instance your IP address) you can download and install the following browser plugin which you will find here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
4. Google Analytics
On our website we use Google Analytics i.e., the third party service provided by Google to gather information about logging and other information & statistic data related to the behaviour of the website visitors on the Internet (for example the number of visitors visiting different parts of our website). The information gathered by Google Analytics does not serve the purpose of identifying anyone.
5. Google AdWords
This website uses the AdWords tracking option provided by Google. If you click on the AdWords link on your browser that link will contain the code allowing us to better understand the way in which you arrived on our website. This tracking option also serve the purpose of preparing better ads, for example on the Google Search page, based on the past visitors’ visits to the www.kostylolondon.co.uk website.
§3. CONSENT AND LIMITS TO USE
In the case you enter any personal or business data such as: E-mail addresses, names, phone numbers, etc., it means that the disclosure of the data you provide is entirely voluntary. You, thereby, indicate your consent that the data you entered may be collected , used, or processed for the purposes of advertising, establishing contact, processing contracts. The data will not be collected or processed for any other purpos(es). We would like to inform that the data will not be transferred to any third party unless you specifically request it.
§4. USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
On our website we use the social network plugin facebook.com. Facebook is a company of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA, 94304, USA. The plugin can be identified by one of the following Facebook logos: “thumbs up symbol”, the phrase “Facebook Social Plugin”, or simply “Like it”.
What is important is that each time you open some webpage on a website or just enter the website which possesses such a plugin, the plugin then makes the browser you are using to display the logos/the visual representation of the plugin from the Facebook servers. What it means is that your browser connects to the Facebook servers. Thereby, we have no control over the amount of data collected by Facebook.
It is possible for you to prevent the processing of the data by logging out of Facebook. Importantly, you must do this BEFORE you visit any website. It is also possible for you to download a browser plugin called “Facebook Blocker” which prevents the data collection. The blocker may be found here: http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/.
2. Google Plus
On our website we use the “+1” Google Plus button. Google Plus network is operated by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, California 94043, USA. The plugin may be recognised by the “+1” symbol on a white and red background, but also by a white capital ‘G’ letter with a ‘+’ symbol on a white and red background.
What is important is that each time you open some webpage on a website or just enter the website which possesses such a plugin, the plugin then makes the browser you are using to display the logos/the visual representation of the plugin from the Google servers. What it means is that your browser connects to the Google servers. Thereby, we have no control over the amount of data collected by Google.
On our website we use the short messaging service Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. With the help of the “Twitter pixel” linked to our Internet presence, we can track particular actions of users after they have seen or clicked on a Twitter ad. This al-lows us to track the effectiveness of Twitter advertising for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Twitter, which we will inform you according to our state of knowledge.
For example, by using the “re-tweet” option Twitter links your Twitter account with the websites you visited. This information is not passed on by Twitter to any other users (such as your followers, for instance). This means the transmission of the data into the USA and, therefore, data processing in accordance with the data protection law used by a third country. Twitter has not informed us about either the content of the transmitted data or about further use of the data. For the Twitter data protection disclaimer, see: https://twitter.com/privacy.